When going to a show in L.A. I can only expect to see the indie darlings dawning their best. With the heat knocking us out these past few days, I was looking forward to seeing what kind of ensembles would hit the street, dying to look summer in the eye. The crowd at the She & Him (Zooey Deschanel’s music venture) show at The Vista (Los Feliz) did not disappoint, and made the night even more interesting. In fact, there wasn’t enough time to capture how many fresh faces I saw. Zooey was great, and so were her allegiance of girls.
(from L to R, clockwise)
- The first two in girls in the line!
- Hillary (23) – Dress: Jovovich-Hawk for Target, Purse: vintage from Melrose Trading Post
- Maciel (18 ) & Nicole (18 ) – on Maciel, Dress: Free People, Leather Jacket: H&M, Purse: Gucci … on Nicole, Dress: Sabai on Sunset, Purse: from fashionista Aunt
- Sara (20) – Dress: Forever 21, Bag: CVS $1!, Boots: Steve Madden, Necklace: Urban Outfitters
- Megan (24) & Michelle (24) – on Megan, Necklace: personalized nameplate, Dress: Calvin Klein, Bag: Colbert tote from Barnes & Noble … on Michelle, Dress: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Tights: American Apparel